01 Dec Drill Control Horizontal Directional Drilling
Drill Control is a powerful AutoCAD Civil 3D based application which supports the entire process of Horizontal Directional Drilling: Engineering, Operation and Delivery.
Drill Control is the ultimate solution for Contractors, Engineering offices and Utility companies who deal with Horizontal Directional Drilling and comes in two modules: Design en Operations.
Drill Control provides automatic calculation of optimum vertical and horizontal drill path, fully automatic dimensioning, creating As-built drawings by importing Operational output data… and much more!
Drill Control advantages: – Up to 90% faster creation and editing of Design Drawings
– Report of design parameters for use in stress analysis software
– Up to 95% faster dimensioning
– Fully optimized preparation of your Drillings, ruling out potential problems during Drilling Operations as much as possible
– Up to 90% faster creation of As-built drawings
– Fast response times to (potential) customers
– Professional drawings of high and constant quality, resulting in a strong company-imago and increased order potential
Design module – Highlights: – Efficient parametric design of a horizontal directional drilling
– Automatic calculation and generation of a realistic drilling line with both vertical and horizontal steering
– Intelligent link between topology and multiple cross-section views
– Fast and easy modification of planned drillings
– Full report of drill path dimensions, curvature and soil load for input in stress analysis software
– Automatic generation of dimension pattern in cross-section views with regard to Entry point, Reference point, Water level, Ground surface, etc.
Operations module – Highlights: – Bi-directional interface between AutoCAD and Electronic Guidance System
– Bi-directional interface between AutoCAD and Excel Drill Report
– Fully automated generation of As built drawing, based on Operational output data from both Electronic Guidance System and Walkover system